6.20.2007

Heyyyy!

Hahahaha, people!!! Did you think I died?
No?
Cause I have been away from this poor, nearly abandoned blog for a very long time!
And today I am (shortly) back to tell you pretty much what's been happening lately.
First... for all those people who've tried, as time passed by, to say I am a smart girl: you are wrong!!!

LOL, see this actually pretty good looking picture?
Well, the skin I wear was bought by MISTAKE! Yes, lol, you might not believe it, also cause I am such a demoshopper (have 2 zillions demos in my poor and awfully loaded inventory) I was so out of my mind today that I accidentally bought a skin pack instead of a demo... and this is what I now have.
As you see I am far lighter than my actual color, so I said: never ever I am going to wear THIS skin! But then... I got a little used to it, and guess what? It has 2 tiny moles... but they're not in the average "tiny mole position" (i.e: over the lip, a lil to one side). One is on right cheek, and the other is under the outer tip of the right eye.
That's the mole I want RL! LOL
So that's already a very big point extra for this poor skin.... besides, it's a pack (so many different lipsticks), and it doesn't have a too heavy eye make up.
So... all these things together might convince me to wear it... who knows...

Then... last few days Pall has been "romancing" me a lot.... to help poor Clio to get out of her rusty shell... lol... he's so funny. (Muah, thanx for the help, Pall... lol).
Mhmmm... not too much new...

Hugs to everyone.





No comments: