8.05.2007

Looking for land for sale... maybe:)



Hello:)
It's been a looong while since I last posted something on this blog.
And in the meanwhile, so many things happened.
Firstly, since my last posts were all about the same topic, I'm going with some news about romance (lmao, still not used to being like this...).
Well, yesterday one of my first models, Lib, got married to her King:) And I went with Pall to the ceremony. It was held on brand new Virtual Atherstone. Nice layout, but lag caused some problems... couldn't take good pictures, here is a little 'all-together' of the wedding

and a shot of me and Pall:)

Then, other news are about CCard's... I am trying to expand the brand... experimenting with shades on clothes, and stuff like that. I made a pair of awful prim shoes some weeks ago... They were a gift for the people in the "Clio Cardiff & Co." group.
I want to start making more of it. More outfits, more complete ones (adding accessories), and different styles of prim shoes.
It would be a whole new thing to me, if I can get it to work, that is...
And in the effort to get to do new things, I ended up with no more prims available at my place at Wooson... So I now have another spot too, where I sell my whole collection. And of course, I am looking for some land to own myself, to build up an actual 'main store' on my own land.
I will have to think it over a lot... come out with some new outfits first, and then think about how and where to get the land... And a friend once told me I should try to stress my name (especially the first one, Clio), instead of "CCard's", which is in fact kind of hard to remember and to spell correctly.
So there might be some major change in my designing line. The layout, the name... Who knows.
Up for suggestions, that's for sure:)

And hey!
I was almost forgetting a major news for the whole SL community!
Phat Cat's is no longer owned by Dilbert Dilweg and Charity Colville! They passed it on to a new owner, a girl.
Waiting to meet her:)

Gotta go now.
Byeeeee.

No comments: