8.05.2009

Sale & Hunt @Fusion SIMs ... & preview!



Hello!!!
After a long long RL break, I am quickly steping back into SL! (did you miss me? lol)

First of all let me share with everyone the notice about a Sale and Hunt that is STILL going on until this weekend on Fusion SIMs! These SIMs are home to loads of cool shops, and have just opened! For this event, most stores are participating to a hunt and are having sales at their Fusion location!

I have my gift out in my shop on Fusion Grove (TP here) inside a steaming hot dog (lol) and a few selected items are marked 50% OFF! Hurry up before the event is over!

Then... tiny bit of news is I have a new release coming!
Here is a tiny sneaky preview hehe, as already posted on plurk some time ago.
I will be placing it out in my main store AND on my kiosk at Sweetheart Jazz Club starting from the 8th of August ;) Stay tuned!


Many huggs :-*
Clio

No comments: