10.08.2010

Sabrina Gown released.


Hello dears :)
I just released my first item in a long time! Gosh, I missed SL during my RL ramblings... and that's why I hope I can be 'backish' for a while.

Sabrina gown is now available in my store in 6 different colours.
It's a delicate long gown with a flower motive printed on the top and skirt panels.
The top leaves a shoulder uncovered, revealing a slightly sheer patch over a portion of the left breast.
The bottom of the dress holds tightly around the body and terminates in a soft and flowy prim skirt.
Matching gloves are included.
It's been all hand drawn from scratch like my usual, and it can be bought as either copy/no transfer or transfer/no copy.
I also added a resizing script in it, so you can adjust it to your shape and delete the script once you are done with it:)
Here are the other available colours, don't forget you can always [TP to main store] to buy them inworld...













... or click on the pictures to be redirected to the Marketplace listing and buy online :D
Hope you like this new item... I will be back next week with something new!

Hugs,
Clio

Photo credits:

No comments: