5.10.2008

Fleur is here!!! ... spring has surely come, huh?

Hello!!!
As you see, I am trying to get back into a designing period! Haha. RL has been so stressfull last month that I could never find some time to peacefully dedicate to SL, or to my dear dresses.
And now, here's a new release: yey!

In RL I see all around this very high-waisted top and dresses now. And as I was chatting with my super chinese-aussie friend, we agreed that the 'pre maman' style (not even sure if pre-maman is english...) is the new fashion.
So here is my version of high-waisted almost-pregnant dress:)
Since we're approaching spring, I couldn't keep myself from adding flowers and flowers to the cute pattern, which is all hand drawn :)))
And since it gives such a strong idea of 'spring', when my friend said: 'I would name it Fleur', I couldn't resist!
This time I added also a little clutch bag, all sculpted and with texture matching the dress!
It's perfect to go out shopping, and has an animation that will hold up your arm, so you don't risk to sink the purse inside the dress, hehe.
You like it??? (as always, I have a demo at my main store hehe).

Then, a little notice to group members is that I have a FREE set of jewelry available for all of you!
It's a set of sculpted earrings and necklace. Very very simple, but made with my very own hands (lol) and since they came out nice enough, I thought I would have them as a gift for those people who keep supporting me! Love ya all, and hope you'll come grab the gift :)

*hugs*

Clio Cardiff :)

No comments: