8.19.2008

Rania Gowns out... my first bridal!

Hellooo!
Finally blogging again, huh?
I have been just SO busy lately... vacation, then the beach in RL...
But most of all, the big news is I moved my main store! Yesss, I am now having it here!!! Come check it out!
I will have some party there soon (hopefully!) with pressies given out and other things... but right now, it's open to public and it is where you can find my new release... my very first bridal gown!
Woot!
I made it in 10 colours, as usual, so it's not NECESSARILY a bridal gown... and it's in 2 different versions with obviously mixing and matching possibilities hehe:)
I am selling them as single packs or together, in a complete package.
See all the pictures below:)
A DEMO is available at my main too!



Let me also credit the creators of the skin and shoes used for this shot:)
The skin is from Hart Larsson, awesome creator of PXL, while shoes are from Melanie Zhao :)

Hope you love the dress, and do come by the new store, woot! :)

Huggable hugs:)

Clio

No comments: