4.19.2008

Hello everyone!
I finally got back home, and obviously back to SL (lol... damn addiction, huh?).
I was soooo busy these last 2 days... and will probably be for the whole next week.
Why is that?
Because the Merovingi Fashion Awards final votations are JUST around the corner!!! Yes! Starting from tomorrow, everyone will be able to visit the SIMs where the designers nominated will be displaying their items. Here is where I set up my little shop.
It's messy.... don't get scared as you walk in... VERY messy lol.
But I wanted to show as much of my creations as possible, so I put in as many posters as I could... LOL, hope it's not too scary.
Anyways, for the occasion I also released as a freebie one cute outfit in Lilac:

It is like a preview of my next line.... not too sure if I'll keep the polkadots going, maybe yes, maybe no. Anyways this very dress will be available only until the end of the votations, for 1L$, and all the income (little, I know:)) will go to Doctors Without Borders and to the America Breast Cancer Association.

Another thing I made to raise funds is this special edition of the Jacqueline Gown.


As I already posted: Thank you so much! to all those who have supported me in the first stage of these awards! And hope that, if my work is appreciated, you will come back and support again:) It's always nice to see some response from you all!!!

Beijos a todos!

Clio Cardiff :)

No comments: