4.27.2008

Pictures from the show at Casablanca Society Lounge!

Here they are!
All the wonderful girls who helped me out with the first show I have ever organised myself lmao.

It was a hard time to cope with all the things going on this week, mostly due to this fashion show lol. The girls know how hard it has been...
Anyways, here's a taste of what the show was like!
I don't have pictures of all the outfits. I have been distracted a couple times because I would paste on the wrong description (ugh...) and because I had a single-person RL audience who was getting me a bit too talkative hehe... so sorry but we lack 5 shots.
Here are the girls, anyways, another big thank you to all of them, Annabelle, SerinaJane, Liane, Tiffany, Yvonne and Willemina.
You deserve some special prize for being so patient with me hehe.

And also look at the little loner on the stand on the far right of the pictures... that's me announcing... and hitting my own head when I did that only thing wrong! Lol.


















Thanks to the owners and managers of the Casablanca Society Lounge (click here to visit inworld:)) and to the gorgeous models and warm audience!!!

Cheers!

Clio :)

No comments: