4.27.2008

Merovingi Fashion Awards over!

Hey all!
I have just gone through the fullest week of my whole Second Life.
I have run in a contest among loads of very talented people, got the chance to meet some of them, organised that famous fashion show (which went great!!! I will post some pictures)...
And I need to thank SO many people for their support during this time! I was so glad to get your appreciations through this, and your votes hehe:)
Unfortunately they were not enough to actually walk home with a little statue in my hands, but they were definitely enough to make me feel so proud.
I hope I will always deserve those votes I was given this week, and for that I'll try and make sure I will keep improving! ... there's always another chance next year ;-)

Sending you a BIG BIG hug... thank you all for being so wonderfully supportive!!!

Clio:)

No comments: