4.05.2008

RL vacation hence rarely available for SL

Hello everyone:)
Just a short info: I am out of town at the moment... as for actually out of the country lol.
I will get back home with my laptop on the 14th of April, so till then I can't know how often I'll be able to read my emails and get on SL.
I hope there will be no big issues to take care of.
Be sure I will get all your IMs in my mailbox, anyways... so if you need anything you can just try to contact me leaving an offline IM. I have to apologise, though, cause it might take 1/2 or 3 days to get back to you.

Take care y'all!

Clio Cardiff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.