1.09.2009

Harriet Dress out!!!

Hello:)
I just released in my main store this new casual dress!
It's a lovely design, perfect for partying or for a special date;)
Top and pants come on all layer options.

And this weekend the RED and the FATPACK are 50% OFF! (only for the weekend! Hurry up!).
Available here:)

Then, this month I have 2 shows coming up!

  • Monday 12th of January: 10 items from my line (some of the most meaningful pieces released in 2008) will be shown on the catwalk during the Mantova Festival. The event is organised by Runway Productions.
    The show starts at 12PM with Patrizia Blessed creations, I am expected to be presented at 12:30 PM :)
    Here is the location.
  • Monday 19th of January: I am the featured designer for the weekly MODA Spotlight event!
    For the second time, after 1 year, I am given the honour of being showcased by MODA models, in a recorded and aired on SLCN.tv show.
    Attendance to this event might not be granted, but it will be show live on SLCN.tv, where they will have a podcast available, too:)
Credits for the poster:
  • skin by Hart Larsson of PXL Creations;
  • hair by Kavar Cleanslate of Exile;
  • jewelry by Night Stone.

No comments: