2.06.2010

Papillon collection 1st release: Autumn!

Welcome back me!
Lol.
For all my loving supporters, customers and friends, here is the first new release after many months!

This new item not only signifies the beginning of my come-back to SL, but also the start of a new collection I will be continuing through the last portion of this winter and most of the spring.
The collection is named "Papillon". Why? I don't know really. I just think papillon is a super cute word. It's cute even when translated in spanish and italian, lol... not so much in english :-/
But then, butterflies are also adorable flying insects, full of colours and gentleness. Very feminine, very fresh, very cheerful. I think these are all great starting points for a good makeover of my brand (cause yeah, folks, Clio has been around since August 2007... it's old!).
Of course, "Clio" will remain my signature on all my items (easy to remember... plus, after 2 years, it's a pity to trash it), but I will group my releases in collections. Each collection will be more or less like an RL fashion collection, and every new collection will have a new name and new layouts/ideas... we'll see what I will manage to make out of this choice of mine :D

The first item I am introducing from my new Papillon collection, then, is a revision of my Starlight Exclusives/Little Black Book Autumn. The boutique has sadly closed, and although RubyStarlight Writer did allow us to sell our creations in our main stores, I decided to leave it as an exclusive item for her own boutique, thus I will not sell it at my store.
This new version has been retextured, and coloured in brighter hues, to fit to the papillon theme :)
Eight colours in total. All very springy and for all tastes.
The skirts are resizeable (via script) and the perms are set to transfer (no copy) to allow gifting... especially as Valentine's Day approaches ;)


 

















They are all available at my main store !

50% OFF for the weekend! Come grab them while they're hot! :D




Lots of love,
Clio


Photo credits:

No comments: