3.01.2009

I can already smell spring...

My first sculpted skirt! (well, apart from the super tiny Fernanda attachment ^^).

I have stepped back from my crazy and dark experimenting for this time, and made some cute and flowery spring dress.... afterall, spring is coming soon! :)

I wanted to make the dress using a sculpted skirt... and I ended up with this very simple design for it. I am quite happy of how it turned out, and hope you will be, too:)

I made 6 colours that are already for sale here, and the 7th colour (lilac) is reserved for RFL. I will have it as an RFL fund raiser, and it will ONLY be available through RFL till after RFL season is over :)

Hope you had a great Sunday:)

Love,
Clio

Photo credits:

  • skin by PXL Creations;
  • hair by Truth;
  • (tiny earrings by Flirt:))

No comments: